Celebrate the Magic of Everyday Things....

Celebrate the Magic of Everyday Things....
Wishes and Angel Blessings

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

As promised...pictures of things at The Pampered Goddess







Here are some pictures of the various "Home and Garden" items I have for sale on the booth at the little consignment shoppe I rent from. My favorite is the beautiful wooden goose that I picked up quite a few years ago. It has lived happily with me until I recently have had a change in decorating style, and it no longer works with what I have.
A comical little sprite of a "jester" sits in a glass bowl waiting for the perfect viewer to catch her eye and want to take her home.
Stars, a Winnie the Pooh storage box and Angels adorn the shelves, each with its own hopeful wish that it finds its way to a comfortable spot in someones life ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment